I am always willing to consider a quality guest post as long as it meets these guidelines:
What kind of content does Frugal Toad accept?
Anything that will provide my readers information that will save them money. I encourage you to take a look at the articles published on The Frugal Toad for an idea of what topics I feel are relevant to my readers. The minimum length for your post should be over 400 words.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post (No Spam Links)
- Link must be to a non-commercial site. If you are writing on behalf of a commercial site please see my Advertising Page
- Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so that I can copy and paste it into the WordPress HTML editor.
- Use H2 or H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted (do not spam keywords there, though).
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me at thefrugaltoad at gmail dot com. Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment.
I check and respond to all guest post submissions, it might take some time for me to respond so please be patient. This doesn’t mean I have rejected your post though, and even in case of rejection you should get an answer from me, explaining the reason.