So here it goes in no particular order:
- Increase funding retirement accounts by 5% this year
- Maintain Excellent Credit Rating (currently 819) ✔
- Downsize current home ✔
- Save down payment for fuel efficient car
- Continue to monitor insurance policies for proper coverage and potential premium savings
- Continue to develop blog and web businesses with the goal of providing additional income stream now and in retirement
Having a bucket list is a great start to acheiving your financial or other goals. In order to make sure you stay on track it is a good idea to create a plan for each goal listing concrete actions along with due dates. It's also a good idea to set interim dates to take a quick check of your progress. If you find that you are behind schedule set aside some extra time to focus on your next task.
How about you? Do you have a financial bucket list?